Are you a planner? A card maker? A memory maker? A stamper? Or just a seriously all round crafting lover?
We are looking for some super talented and enthusiastic people to join our Stylists Team. You must either be a planner or a crafter and love helping others to create. The ideal Stylists will have an Instagram, YouTube and Facebook accounts, and a blog will get you additional brownie points.
Receive a complimentary subscription to our monthly kits, including the additional sticker kit and paper pack.
Access to the matching kit printables (and upcoming digital kits) each month so you can take full advantage of each kit.
Access to the subscriber discounts for all other products
Insider access to upcoming releases and access to early ordering (new website)
Become a product tester of some of our upcoming releases
Be featured on our new website and have your projects featured on our new blog
We are looking for passionate people who can commit to a minimum of one project per kit (not including unboxing features). This may include a Plan With Me, Create A Card, Memory Keeping, Happy Mail, Decor or Crafting Projects. At times there will be additional products and kits during the month and we know people will love to see what you can create with them as well. With each project that you create we ask that you also;
- Produce a YouTube video that feature our products and show how our they can be used.
- Provide images of your project for our use. Photography and videography skills are super important. Imagery must be well styled, composed and light and airy but well exposed.
- Complete a blog write up (for our website and yours if applicable) that should include photos of how you did your project and a few instructions for people who haven’t seen your YouTube video.
- Share your projects on your social media channels (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, website, blog). Please note that there may be occasions where you will be required to create additional subscriber-exclusive content for our upcoming website.
Additional general requirements include
- Contribute positive contributions to our online community, and participate in the Stylist Team group through Facebook.
- Actively promote Planners Anonymous and our products through other online community groups.
- Link to Planners Anonymous on your social media, blog, website, or where possible.
- Participate in our groups live planner parties, hosted by Planners Anonymous.
- Keeping information shared confidential including upcoming releases.
The commitment to our Design Team is for 12 months with an initial review after the first 3 months. You may be part of other design teams although you must be able to commit to the below requirements. Team positions are available internationally.