It's time to have some fun because our Planner Parties are BACK!
AEST: Sunday 16th January 2022 11am
PST: Saturday 15th January 2022 5pm
Plan and craft along with us live! Grab the freebie download below or get really creative with the additional card designs, banners and the digital creative kit. This live will be hosted in our community (Planners Anonymous Facebook) group.
If you're not a card maker, that's fine, create a dashboard, or watch along and join in the chat. If you are planning to craft along grab the printable files below and read on for more tips.
Read on for the supplies list and more details about the live
This live will be hosted in our Community group on Facebook
I have been obsessed with paper all of my life, from playing office and school with my cousins, to entertaining myself for hours with binders of papers, obsessively organizing them, flipping each page has always given me so much joy. Today, as I live my childhood dreams, I write, memory keep, document, and create something almost every day. I love planning, sewing, card making and everything creative.
Grab your supplies
We've put together a quick supply list so you can be ready to join us for the live!
Printable File prep tips and tricks
Get ready for the party!!! Here are a few tips we've put together some tips and tricks to help you get ready:
- Mark off the Planner Party in your planner (if you haven't already)
- Prior to the planner party make sure to print (and cut) the download files printables
- Make sure to print this file to a scale of 100%
- A (SVG) cut file is provided as a bonus but is not required for the project, all you need is a way to print, some scissors, glue/double-sided tape.
- We've added a bonus-free Silhouette cut file in the file too.
- If you don't have a printer, send a copy across to your local Staples/Officeworks, we've included a print release for your personal use only.
- Put your prepped die cuts in an envelope ready for the party. We've added a preview picture in the files so you can put that on the envelope so you know what's inside without being too tempted.
- Join our Facebook group
Use our tag #PASHOWANDTELL to share what you've made and you may be featured during our weekly YouTube Lives!
Loving Country Cottage?
Our main kit where you get a bundle of themed goodies featuring our exclusive water-colour artwork for your planning and crafting projects. And if you love a theme you can also add the sticker kit and additional paper pack. The following is a rough guide of what is included each month
- 6 Sheets of double-sided paper
- Printed vellum sheet
- Foiled clear acetate sheet
- 2 B6 Sheets of stickers
- Set of 3 Washi Tapes (standard, thin and wide)
- Full sized stamp set
- Fine Art Card
- Die Cut Set
- Bonus Item
- Option to purchase Additional Sticker Kit / Paper Pack