We had so much fun during our last Planner Party we are back with another. This time featuring our incredibly creative Stylist Ashleigh Newton-SpenceThis time we've got giveaways and of course, there will be downloads so you can play along at home.
This live will be hosted in our community (Planners Anonymous Facebook) group.
Grab ourdownloads below and play along at home!
Read on for the supplies list and more details about the live
This live will be hosted in our Community group on Facebook
Hello. I’m Ash Newton-Spence, also known as Plum Mashable, and I’m so thrilled to have been selected to be on the 2021 Planners Anonymous Stylist Team. I live in beautiful Melbourne, Australia with my husband, brand new baby girl and our fabulous fur baby.
Grab your supplies
We've put together a quick supply list so you can be ready to join us for the live!
- Download the freebie or grab one of our extra designs featuring cockatoos, galahs, or the ultimate party food - fairy bread!
- Add extra deco with the Digital Creative Kit
- Scissors (or you can use a Silhouette)
- Thin foam (or double sided) tape
- Blank Cardstock
- Extra deco like twine or ribbon, foam dots, wobbles, etc.
Printable File prep tips and tricks
Get ready for the party!!! Here are a few tips we've put together some tips and tricks to help you get ready:
- Mark off the Planner Party in your planner (if you haven't already)
- Prior to the planner party make sure to print (and cut) the download files printables
- Make sure to print this file to a scale of 100%
- A (SVG) cut file is provided as a bonus but is not required for the project, all you need is a way to print, some scissors, glue/double-sided tape.
- We've added a bonus-free Silhouette cut file in the file too.
- If you don't have a printer, send a copy across to your local Staples/Officeworks, we've included a print release for your personal use only.
- Put your prepped die cuts in an envelope ready for the party. We've added a preview picture in the files so you can put that on the envelope so you know what's inside without being too tempted.
- Join our Facebook group
Use our tag #PASHOWANDTELL to share what you've made and you may be featured during our weekly YouTube Lives, on our website and social media!
Grab Australiana today
Our main kit where you get a bundle of themed goodies featuring our exclusive water-colour artwork for your planning and crafting projects. And if you love a theme you can also add the sticker kit and additional paper pack. The following is a rough guide of what is included each month
- 6 Sheets of double-sided paper
- Printed vellum sheet
- Foiled clear acetate sheet
- 2 B6 Sheets of stickers
- Set of 3 Washi Tapes (standard, thin and wide)
- Full sized stamp set
- Fine Art Card
- Die Cut Set
- Bonus Item
- Option to purchase Additional Sticker Kit / Paper Pack